GOVT.OF ANDRA PRADESH
ANIMAL HUSBANDARY DEPARTMENT :: VIJAYAWADA
UPCOMING NOTIFICATION 2022 (EXPECTED)
GENERAL RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY ASS/STANT1 (AP Animal Husbandry Subordinate Services)
This Notificaion is Totally based on the Previous notification and also this notification is useful for the fresh candidates who are applying for the ANIMAL HUSBANDRY ASS officer posts.
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the posts of ANIMAL HUSBANDRY ASS for a total posts of 2762 from the eligible candidates with in the age group of 18 to 42 years as on 1 st July 2020. The ANIMAL HUSBANDRY ASS post carries the pay scale of Rs.14,600-44,870 in RPS 2020.
|Job Location||Andra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government job|
|Name Of the Department||ANIMAL HUSBANDRY DEPARTMENT|
|Number of Vacancies||5160|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
1)Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati,
2) Intermediate Vocational course in Dairying and Poultry Sciences as one of the subjects of study / two years Poultry Diploma CoLirse conducted by the Polytechnic College Ramachandrapuram of Sri Venkateswata Veterinary University, Tirupati etc., / two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi Purpose Veterinary Assistant (MPVA) as per the provisions ofGONS No:34 Dtd.13-09-2013 of AHDDF (AHII) Dept. “
Provided that the candidates selected with the qualifications in clause (2) shall undergo one year departmental training to be conducted by The Director of Animal Husbandry as in service candidate “
- AGE LIMIT:
Lower Age Limit : 18 years
Upper Age Limit : 42 years , Age Relaxation for (SC/ST/BC/EX.Ser/GOVT EMPLOYEES
- FEE :
Applicant Must pay Rs.200/- and also Examination Fee Rs.200/- Candidates applying for non local districts 100/- Total fee 500/-
- Fee Structure:
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Candidates applying for non local districts|
- SALARY :
- EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS :
|Written examination (Objective Type)||No.Of Questions||No.Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A- General Studies@Mental Ability||50||50||50|
|Part B- Subject related to Animal Husbandry||100||100||100|
SYLLABUS FOR EXIMANITION TO THE POST OF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY ASSISTANT IN A.P. ANIMAL HUSBANDRY SUBORDINATE SERVICE
PART-A GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day Lto day life, Contemporary i development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on cAP. i Indian polity, and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74thAmendments, public policy, reforms ad centre — state relations, with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and !Andhra Pradesh.
COMMON SYLLABUS PRESCRIBED FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION TO BE CONDUCTED FOR ANIMAL HUSBANDRY ASSISTANT POSTS IN ANIMAL HUSBANDRY DEPARTMENT
- Basics in Veterinary anatomy and Physiology: Major bones and joints of Animals, Important organs l& functions of Digestive, Respiratory, Circulatory, Urinary, Genital, Nervous and endocrine system.
- Infectious Diseases of Livestock Poultry: Characteristics of different infectious agents, Bacteria Virus parasite (external & Internal), Transmission of diseases of Livestock poultry
- Bacterial Diseases: Anthrax, HS, BQ, Mastitis, TB, JD, Brucellosis, Pullorum Disease, fowl Cholera.
- Viral: PPR, FMD, PDX, Rabies, RD, IB, ILT, Gambaro. Parasitic: Ascariasis, Strongylosis, Amphistomiasis, mange, ticks, lice.
- Fungal: Ring Worm,Vaccines for infectious diseases General hygiene prevention & control measures of infectious diseases of livestock & poultry Veterinary
- Pharmacy: Drugs, forms, weighing, measuring (units) routes of administration of drugs, oral parenteral ( SC, IM, IV)
- Forms of drugs — Powders, 11:mixtures, lotion, ointment, paste, tablet, electuary, enema, tinctures, bolus, emulsion, Standards of drug manufacturing I.P, B.P., B.Vet.C.,
- Fundamentals of Animal reproduction and Gynaecology:1i Genital organs of different livestock species, sent maturity, estrus cycle, gestation, pregnancy diagnosis, parturition, infertility and sterility and their treatment, common reproductive disorders —
- Dystociar& Retention of placenta Basics in artificial insemination: Advantages of Al, Preparation of AV, Semen collection, Management of Frozen ‘semen, Handling f liquid nitrogen container, detection of heat in different livestock,
- insemination techniques, precautions for successful Al, follow up of Al Basics in Surgery: General surgical conditions — abscesses, wounds, fractures.
- Antiseptics & disinfectants.Pre-operative &Post operative surgical care.Surgical pack preparation.
- Sterilisation techniques.Castration & different bandaging techniques.
- Fundamentals of Veterinary Medicine: ; Definition of Health, disease, symptoms.Physical & clinical examination of animals.Collection of History.
- General Diagnosis, treatment and control of I diseases of gastrointestinal tract, liver, respiratory system, skin, Uro-genital tract, nervous system, metabolic and deficiency diseases
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Written Exam
Application Starting Date : Updated Soon
Exams Dates: Updated Soon