APPSC Librarian Recruitment 2022 Details
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Group- Jobs|
|Name of Recruitment||AP Librarian Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission-APPSC, Vijayawada|
|Number of Vacancies||900 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
APPSC Librarian Notification 2022
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Vijayawada will soon announce the AP Librarian Notification 2022 for filling the Librarian posts. Andhra Pradesh government official are released a notification . So the Officials announced about the vacancies and they also asked the interested and the eligible candidates for applying for the available vacancies by inviting applications from the candidates, can apply through online mode at the official web portal.
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Librarian Recruitment 2022
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements.
Academic Eligibility :
Candidate must have a passed the Bachelor Degree in Library Science from a any recognized university or it’s equivalent.
Age Eligibility :
|Minimum Age Limit||18-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||42-Years|
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|A.P. State Government Employees||5-Years|
|Ex-Service men||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the Length of service rendered by him in the armed forces / NCC|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3-Years|
|Widows, divorced women||Up to 43-Years|
|Widows, divorced women (SC /ST)||Up to 48-Years|
Important Dates for APPSC Librarian Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Released Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Released Soon|
Application Fee and Payment
The candidates should pay the application fee & Examination Fee of Rs 350/- (SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen-Rs 150) . The fee may be paid through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
How to Apply- APPSC Librarian Online Application form 2022
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission,Vijayawada will be released the online applications at official website of https://psc.ap.gov.in. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Online application. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website https://psc.ap.gov.in
2. Fill the OTR Application if not registered earlier to obtain APPSC Id.While filling the same the conditions have ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
3. Visit the official website to submit application form, click on the link with notification Number and name, provide APPSC ID and date of birth proceed further.
4. Candidates has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc and displayed on the screen.
5. If the displayed details are correct He / She has to click Yes on confirm button.
6. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to fill the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
7. In addition to the details abstained from OTR database, notification specific details such as examination center, eligibility and other details.
8. Details entry completed and submit to proceeding to next step of making online payment of fee.
9. The applicant will get a payment gateway of SBI E-Pay.
10. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
11. After payment of fee, the PDF AP Librarian application form 2022 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
Scale of Pay
Rs.21,230 –Rs 63,010/-
- Written Examination