GOVT.OF ANDRA PRADESH
DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE ( SURVEYOR & LAND RECORDS SUBORDINATE )
UPCOMING NOTIFICATION 2022 (EXPECTED)
AP SURVEY & LAND RECORDS SUBORDINATE SERVICES
This Notificaion is Totally based on the Previous notification and also this notification is useful for the fresh candidates who are applying for the village Surveyor officer posts.
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the posts of VILLAGE SURVEYOR GRADE-III for a total posts of 1255 in AP SURVEY & LAND RECORDS SUBORDINATE SERVICES from the eligible candidates with in the age group of 18 to 42 years as on 1 st July 2020. The Village Surveyor Grade-III post carries the pay scale of Rs. 14600 – 44870 in RPS 2015.
|Job Location||Andra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government job|
|Name Of the Department||Ap Revenue Department|
|Number of Vacancies||1225 (expected)|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
Must have obtained NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years course with surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Govt. of India).
Must pass passed Intermediate (Vocational) Course with Surveying as one of the subject conducted by the Board of Intermediate of Andhra Pradesh. (or)
Must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute recognized by any State Govts. in India
Must have passed B.E / B Tech in Civil Engineering
its equivalent from any Institution/University recognized under the Acts, by GoAP or Govt. of India.
- AGE LIMIT:
Lower Age Limit : 18 years
Upper Age Limit : 40 years , Age Relaxation for (SC/ST/BC/EX.Ser/GOVT EMPLOYEES
- FEE :
Applicant Must pay Rs.200/- and also Processing Fee Rs.200/- Total fee 400/-
- Fee Structure:
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Candidates applying for non local districts|
- SALARY :
Rs. 14600/- – 44870/-
- EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS :
|Written examination (Objective Type)||No.Of Questions||No.Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A- General Studies||50||50||50|
|Part B- Subject Knowledge||100||100||100|
SYLLABUS FOR EXIMANITION TO THE POST OF VILLAGE SURVEYOR GRADE-III
IN A.P. SURVEY AND LAND RECORDS
PART-A GENERAL STUDIES:
Max.Marks:50 No.of Questions:50 Max.Time: 50 Minutes
1. Events of national importance.
2. Current affairs- national, regional and State of Andhra Pradesh.
3. General science and It applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology.
4. Social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
5. Indian polity and governance constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and egovernance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
6. Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
7. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
11. Data Analysis. a. Tabulation of data. b. Visual representation of data. c. Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation.
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic Social, Cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems.
PART-B SUBJECT KNOWLEDGE (ITI STANDARD)
Max.Marks: 100 No. of Questions:100 Max.Time: 100 Minutes
1) Importance of Lettering and Numbering–Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice. Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon) Orthographic ProjectionRecommended methods of Projections as per IS code. Construction of Ordinary Scale–Plain & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier,& Scale of Chords. Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids. Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
2)Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints ((c) Foundations – Various types (d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection(e) Roof types–Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace &Jack Arch,(f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding (h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses(l)Stairs–Various types – Wooden, Steel and Rein forced Concrete– Spiral,
3) Doglegged &Open Well(m)Single Storied Residential House– Plan, Elevation and Section(n)Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms(o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
4) Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas. 5) Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal / Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Written Exam
Application Starting Date : Updated Soon
Exams Dates: Updated Soon