We are one of the world’s leading education-media-technology companies, and we are making millions fall in love with learning. Please go through the Job Description detailed below. We will schedule your interview process after the application form is filled out. Further details regarding the interview will be communicated once we receive your response.
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Helping students to strengthen their understanding of Maths/Science subject.
- Conducting online classes, clarifying doubts, and creating a positive learning environment for our students in grades 4 to 10 on our learning platform.
- Providing error-free step-by-step solutions to the questions raised by the students.
- Assess student performance and provide feedback on areas that require improvement.
- Meet the requirement of 18 sessions/week and mandatory additional responsibilities beyond taking sessions for upto 10 hours/week.
- Non session activities would be between 3 to 4 30 PM, Sessions would be from 4 30 to 9 PM. 3 session hours per day would be predefined post training. For instance the session timings would be
- 4 30 PM, 5 45 PM and 7 PM on all 6 days
- 4 30PM , 7 PM and 8 PM on all 6 days
- Additional responsibilities include parent teacher meeting, homework correction, peer reviews, participation in training and monthly tests. List is not exhaustive.
- Any additional workload towards enhancing student performance. between 3pm to 9pm.
An ideal candidate should –
- Have a passion for teaching and creating an impact in the field of education
- Have a strong subject knowledge in Maths/Science for grades 4 to 10
- Impeccable communication skills (English) – verbal and written camera-facing skills
- Be able to map theoretical knowledge to practical applications
- Freshers as well as candidates with previous teaching experience.
- Show demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Have the ability to deliver lesson plans and adapt teaching methods to meet student needs
- Be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Compensation of 20K/month with at least 28 hours of work per week.
- Availability only between 3 pm to 9 pm needed
- One weekoff in a week announced post-session allocation
- One-on-one interaction with parents and students and other engagement activities
- Employee development and growth
- Rewarding employees based on merit (improve pay scale upto 25K/month) and potential to convert as Full Time employee based on demand
- Location: All classes are online
Eligibility – UG completed in science/maths field
Work Location – Remote (Work from Home)
Employment Type – Part-time