We’re looking for an all-in Operations Associate for an incredibly rare opportunity at a well-funded, fast-growing early-stage start-up with both, a mission and value creation upside. Public interaction is at the core of what we do at Super Scholar. We believe in having conversations as real people and not ‘support tickets.’ Each conversation is unique and the way we handle and respond to the concerns of our users has a direct impact on our business and the user we serve. This is an incredibly fast-paced job where you are required to move quickly and think on your feet.
We are targeting an $8 billion opportunity of helping 6 million unemployed graduates each year. This would unlock tremendous personal and professional growth in a short time for an A+ early member.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will provide assistance to users via mail, WhatsApp, phone, social media, and live chat support channels.
- Providing valuable insights and working with stakeholders such as product and technical teams on customer behaviour and customer feedback.
- Gain a strong understanding of the product, and business and work towards improving customer experience.
- Be a single point of contact for all customer-related queries and information Help in reﬁning and enhancing the process and product for better user and customer experience.
- Perform veriﬁcation tasks for campaigns running on the platform and evaluate/investigate the cause in order to certify trust.
- Work towards ultimate student happiness by identifying and problem-solving issues and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Ability to interact with diﬀerent stakeholders to get the job done.
- Someone who can pay close attention to detail – You must have an eye for minute details and precision.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time eﬀectively.
- Spreadsheet proficiency (expert on dashboards, and complex formulas using index, match, lookup, conditionals, combined and/or/if)
- We are looking for someone that’s all-in with us and displays massive ownership towards the company. If you are willing to learn and grow with us, please apply.
Seniority LevelEntry-Level, Associate
MONTHLY CTC ₹ 15 Thousand – ₹ 20 Thousand
Work Experience(in years)0 – 5 Years